Sunday, March 6, 2011

Teaching

Yes, it has been a long while since I have posted. It turned into the kind of situation where I hadn't posted about multiple events for the longest time and so I decided I needed to wait, and before I know it multiple months have passed-very eventful months-and I had not shared with you the most wonderful opportunities the single life in Vegas has to offer :)

First of all, I blame my not posting on these beauties below:
These are my pride, joy, and stresses of my life! I was hired as a fourth grade teacher in October. They pulled five or six kids out of all the other fourth grade classrooms and stuck them into my room. The first few months of school meant 12 hour work days and little sleep. It was stressful getting my classroom up and running. Then it turned into being difficult to maintain my classroom :) These kids make me laugh, cry, want to pull my hair out, and teach me some of the most influential lessons a person can learn. I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given to help these kids grow and learn. There are so many ups and downs in teaching and there is no guarantee of a job next school year, but for now I am loving every moment of my life and enjoying every smile my students bring my way.

No comments: