Sunday, March 13, 2011

Christmas!!!

Our Christmas celebration started as roommates at the most wonderful Cheesecake Factory. We spent the time talking and laughing, prepared to all be leaving for home the next day :) Not to mention the excitement of having a two week break from school! These would be the lovely ladies I live with, they are all most amazing :)




After Cheesecake, we exchanged stockings and gifts....Yes, Laura gave me coal.....
One of my students made this ornament for me and I loved it!!
I surprised my dad by coming home in time to see his Christmas concert. It was an amazing concert, and I love my dad! It was fun to go with my family and see it :)I am quite disapointed in my picture taking at home for Christmas, because these are all the pictures I have to share....We had a great Christmas and Angela even decided to join in the craziness of the home life :) I enjoyed spending time with them and I enjoyed spending time with all the family. It was a much needed break from my crazy life. I love going home, and I love all that my wonderful parents sacrifice to help me (and others in the family). Thanks mom and dad for always being there for me :)

No comments: