Sunday, March 6, 2011

Liz Visits- Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was quickly approaching and all of the things happening in my life added up to me wanting a nice relaxing break at home for the holiday. So Liz decided to come down and visit me for the week of Thanksgiving. She needed a little warmth away from Rexburg :) So we spent the week together. She came to school with me and we spent a lot of time on the strip, watched The Variety Show, and had a lot of fun talking and spending time with each other. (It's not like we hadn't seen each other in a year or anything) My friend Leah had her mom, Aunt and Uncle in town and she invited us to have Thanksgiving with them, and I invited them to make their Thanksgiving at my house :) They were most amazing, cooked everything for us, and we had so much fun together. Here is our feast!!
Liz making a most amazing Apple Pie, Leah's Aunt and Uncle were so funny, they couldn't believe that we were making it homemade :PAnd as proof of me being worn out we have me, taking a nap, before the feast....

No comments: