Sunday, August 8, 2010

Disneyland (Again)

Disneyland has to be the happiest place on earth, especially when you visit twice in a period of three months......
Yes, I did decide to go to Disneyland with Adrienne's family and my dad. It was a so much fun! Going to Disney with kids brings all of the excitement right back to you. When I went with my roommates it was pretty magical and fun, but everything is so different through the eyes of a child :) I got to see the princesses at a special princess lunch, and a whole bunch more characters at the character breakfast. Although kids can be stressful and can complain and get very grouchy when they are tired, I would not trade the experience of going with them :) Just a few pictures that emphasize the fun trip. I also might mention that this trip was taken a little while ago, but I am just posting about it!











No comments: