Sunday, October 19, 2008

Roommate Fun

Today after church, we went to the gardens on campus to take some roommate photos. It was a lot of fun, a couple of hours worth, and we came out with some pretty cool pictures as well, at least I think so:)
Just for future reference, here are my roommate's names from left to right: Marie, Liz, Me, Saren, Cami, and Bekah.






This is my new boyfriend, Chad, we have a lot of fun together....This is the wonderful and beautiful Hinckley building, where I spend most of my time. It is the education building, and it is also at the top of the hill, it does wonders to have to hike that hill every day....I really liked this picture of the Hinckley surrounded by trees. Oddly enough, there is always at least a foot of snow on the ground right now, but this year it has actually been pretty warm, count your blessings I guess:)

No comments: