Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Story

Ok, so now, a few weeks after my birthday, I thought I should blog about what I did:) Let's see....I went to class in the morning, Old Testament with Brother Baron, so amazing!! Than I went and painted a pot for my art methods class, it doesn't look the greatest, but at the same time it isn't that bad;) I enjoyed heading over to my sister's house for the remainder of the day where I played with my niece, and hung out. Chelsea came up to visit me for the weekend, which was pretty much amazing!! She came over and we had super good homemmade mac and cheese, which is the most amazing mac and cheese that you can ever have. Than, Mike made us some unbeliveably good brownies. We watched Batman, the first one, and I opened my presents from my mom! I got a super cte wallet tat I had been eyeing for about two months, and it is amazing, and I also got a purse to go along with it!! Chelsea and I went back to my apartment to party with the roommies. We decided to go to Denny's at 2 AM, yes, I know....but it was actually amazingly crazy crowded, we had to wait for a table!! Anyways, we went and had a great time, than I got like three hours of sleep and went to a conference for one of my classes all the next day. It was an amazing day, and an amazing weekend. I sure miss my old roommates, but I am getting used to the new ones. Sometimes it is hard to get used to change, especially for me, but I know that it does take time and eventually I will be used to these roommates:) Overall, it was an amazing weekend, and I had so much fun. I am now 21, which is wierd, but I'm getting used to it....

1 comment:

monica said...

sounds like fun! i still want to see a picture of your new roommates. your purse and wallet look cute!