Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July 2012

I again joined Adrienne and Alan's families for the 4th of July at home this year. We had a lot of fun traveling to the Beach, Tillamook, OMSI, and just playing together.

 I had a fun time setting up and lighting the fireworks this year. Not as many people choose to light with us, but I was still in charge of the boxes, as normal :)


 I actually had a box blow up into me this year, which is a first. I was patting out sparks that had flown onto my pants :)

 And some pictures of some of the amazing fireworks we all enjoyed setting off. My phone actually took some amazing pictures!!
It's sad to see another year come and go, but I am so glad I was able to spend time with my family and set off yet another fireworks show !! And as usual, thanks to Mom and Dad for putting up with all of us together for so long!

No comments: