Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Break

Oh Spring Break, thinking of you, I wish I could return....who am I kidding?? I'm now into summer time :) I decided to get out of town over spring break, take my car on it's first road trip with me, and visit some most amazing people :) I went through Utah, made a quick stop in Provo and headed up to Logan to visit Trevor. We of course stopped at our favorite Chinese place for lunch and had some Tiny Spicy chicken....yum :) We drove around, did a lot of talking, and bought a new Blu Ray player, which we broke in watching the extras on Harry Potter 7....It was a great day, and I often wish I could still go back to visit.....






After the trip through Logan, I headed up to the great town of Rexburg. I went to visit my sister and the town that I so loved for a while. Isabel and Logan are adorable and I had fun spending time with them that week. I wish I had taken a lot more pictures, but I just have a few. Isabel fell in love with my car and threw a fit when we tried taking her car seat out. She called it her red car.

We went up to campus to check out all of the changes....I could not believe how different it all looked. When walking through campus, It was almost like I had never been to school there....The new auditorium is quite amazing, and we enjoyed walking through it. We also went the MC and I could not believe that I had walked through that building almost every day for four years...

After the trip up to campus, I had to stop by my old favorite place...the Coco Bean :) I LOVE that place and I always think of how much I miss it.....Starbucks can't even do it justice! So, I stopped by there and got one of my favorite carmely goodness treats :)Overall, a great week full of relaxation and fun. I had fun spending time with my sister Amber and her family. I loved going to Logan to see Trevor. And, my short visit to Angela's ended up being a great time as well. I wish that Spring Break were longer than a week, but I loved every minute of it. It was a much needed break from the school year, which was wearing me out.....

1 comment:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

OH MY GOSH. tiny spicy chicken!!!!!! YUMMMM. so lucky. and you got to go to cocoa bean?!?! oh my oh my. i WISH. i was in rexburg last summer for one day with Jachen and for some STUPID reason we did NOT go to cocoa bean. i dont know what my crazy mind was thinking.