Friday, June 17, 2011

Mom's Visit

Mom came to visit me for a bit at the end of April. She was a huge help in my classroom....if only I lived near home, then she could come into my classroom all the time to help out :) My kids really loved having here there and really missed her when she was gone...
I took my first day off while she was there and we went apartment hunting. Theresa and I decided to move out and get an apartment on our own. We had been looking for a while and her parents and my mom happened to be in town at the same time, SO we decided to take the day off to do some apartment hunting. We found a place we loved, signed the papers, then went and did some furniture shopping. We also went down to the strip for our favorite activity-the Bellagio water show :) Of course, even though it was quite warm out, mom was freezing and borrowed Theresa's coat :)

Unfortunately, when we got there, there was no show. Instead, Heidi Klum was there filming something....the best picture we could get is below. We don't know what she was filming, but we stood around for a bit then decided to leave.

Inside the Bellagio is their most amazing gardens. We walked around for a bit and took some great pictures. I love that garden :)





The day mom was flying out we took a trip to the M&M factory and In 'n Out for dinner. It was a great week and we had so much fun. I love it when I get to spend time with my mom (I also love spending time with my dad) and am so glad that she was able to come and visit me :) We had a great few weeks of working hard in my classroom and her helping me to get ready to move!


No comments: