Friday, June 17, 2011

Field Day

The end of the school year brought with it the most wonderful field day :) I was a little nervous about it, but mostly really excited. In this first picture, you can see my classroom in the background :) Anyways, we had an entire morning of fun and games and I loved these first few pictures of some of my students in the sack race.




Luckily we live in Vegas and it was quite hot on this day, which means the most amazing water games! My students made it their mission to get me as wet as possible :) I joined in at all the water games and got myself completely soaked :) I brought a squirt bottle to spray down my kids and they, in return, dumped buckets of water all over me :)








This is one of my fellow 4th grade teachers. She is most amazing and her students decided that they needed to completely soak her as well....and then they went after me. Our battle scars show in this picture....two completely soaked teachers :)


This is a picture of my class, and I absolutely love all of them :) I can't believe the school year is over and I am officially done with my first year of teaching. I know that it wasn't the best year in the world, and it took a LOT of work, and I am also so glad it is summer and I have a chance to relax. But, I feel blessed to be able to have worked with this wonderful group of students and that I had the opportunity to make wonderful friends at Aggie Roberts as well. I hope I will be able to be there next year :) Many of my students were begging me to come back and teach them in 5th grade :)

No comments: