Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inception

So, I saw this movie yesterday, and it was truly amazing. I must say that I was expecting it to be good from what everyone said about it, but truly, it was even better than I could have expected. I was not really expecting a movie so thought provoking. I don't talk about many movies on my blog, so to be blog worthy is a pretty big deal..... I think they should have more movies like this that really make you think. I don't want to give anything away because, well, I want to you to go and see it and think it as amazing as I thought it was :) Anyways, not often do you get a movie that really has you on the edge of your seat, has your mind reeling with every detail, and is like a puzzle.... I quite enjoyed it. If you have not seen the trailer yet, I have posted it. (If you get this in an email you will have to go to my blog to see it) Really, you will be blown away.....

No comments: