Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weather and Such....

So when you live in Rexburg, there are certain things that go along with the territory. For example, living half an hour from the mall, or not having anything but a Walmart and Kmart, or having to drive four hours to get to an airport.... But, the one thing that I really don't like about Rexburg is the random snow. Throughout the fall and winter it is not that suprising, snow every day plus wind is fine, normal (even though I do not enjoy it) Well, when it hits spring, I really want to see clear sunny days. Not a day of 60 degrees and a day of 20 degrees. Well, it seems that the winter really really doesn't want to leave.... The last two Sunday's have been crazy weather, I guess it's a good thing that it's Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere. I guess I am kind of liking it because it will probably be some of the last times I see snow for a while....Currently, it is 28 degrees and the wind is blowing at 29 mph. On top of it all, it is snowing...Joy! Seriously though, I am not the biggest fan of the weather currently...

No comments: