Sunday, March 22, 2009

Final Photography Project

For my final photography project, I had to choose a theme and take pictures relating around that theme. I decided to do music, and the three things I love that bring me music: flute, piano, and my iPod. I took four pictures of each and then mounted them into frames and onto a piece of black board. I first show all of the pictures I took, then you can see the three separate final products. I had a lot of fun with these pictures, and it made me realize how much I love music, especially how grateful I am for the talents that I have been given to do music and to play the piano and flute as well as having the technology to be able to listen to my favorite music wherever I am.












1 comment:

monica said...

they look so good heather! great job!