Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Time for Breaks

I have decided that this semester I am destined to not have my car. I mean, it's not like I am using it the last few days, but the fact that I have a car sitting in the parking lot is somewhat comforting. I'm sure that Amber is getting tired of running me around. Anyways, I was parking up at the Hinckley on Friday when my car got ran into. I was sitting there waiting as someone who was coming out of their parking spot when there was a crash and I looked to my side and there was a car in the side of my car. It just about scared me out of my skin. So, it wasn't too bad, but I have this great dent in the side of my car. I went around to some different shops to get a quote and it is currently in a shop being fixed. I should have it back tomorrow, which I think is funny because I leave for Oregon on Thursday.... Oh well, life is funny is some ways:)

No comments: