Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Sister's Visit

A few weeks ago, my sister came and visited for a few weeks with her kids. I feel bad because I feel like all I really did was work, and when I look at the pictures there are only like five pictures of me with them, but I guess that's OK, I was still around... I had a lot of fun. I have been volunteering at the children's museum and I was able to get them in for free. We played there, and had so much fun. I love seeing all of my niece's and nephew's and am so glad that I have been able to have the opportunity to be the youngest in the family so that I can spend time with all of them:) Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy;)

My niece Abby and I, ready for churchAt Build A Bear, we had a great time creating our bears:)


My nephew and I at the Children's Museum

Their last day here, I'm complete in my Kindercare uniform:)

No comments: