Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cake Time!

My adopted Niece's had birthdays this week, and since none of my nieces and nephews live near me, I dote on them and make them whatever cake they want:) It's a good chance to try something new and get creative, and I have a lot of fun creating from what they tell me they want. Kristen's turned seven and decided that she wanted a basketball cake, why she wanted it is beyond me, she doesn't even play basketball, but I was happy to comply. I decided to make a basketball going through a hoop. Ezrie wanted a pig cake, so I looked up some ideas and I came up with this cake. I wanted to practice making roses with the extra icing, and than decided to make the cake more girly and add them to it! All in all, I think that they didn't turn out too bad...

No comments: