Sunday, October 28, 2012

Disneyland 2012

 Happy Halloween!!

This year, Theresa and I joined Alan and Mary and their family, David, Dad, Mom, and Marci and Shawn for a short trip to Disneyland. I was way excited because I had never seen Disneyland at any other time than summer or spring break time, and now I got to see it at Halloween! It was fun to see characters dressed up, and the park decorated with pumpkins. I LOVED the new Cars Land. The ride was amazing and everything about the area around the ride was so much fun. My feet still hurt quite a lot, and it was a lot of walking, but it was all worth it :) One part that I absolutely loved was the Haunted Mansion. I love Nightmare Before Christmas, so of course I was in love with the ride. We went there first thing one morning and we were able to walk right onto the ride twice :) Overall, a very exciting time. Fun to spend it with my family and fun to take Theresa there for her very first visit! Check out some of my favorite picture below:















































No comments: