Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visits














I went to Angela's house for a week after my graduation. I had fun playing with my nephews and holding my new nephew who was just two weeks old. We took them bowling and I playing the Wii with my older nephew, he loves playing the monster truck game. We also went to the temple open house in Jordan, whose name I can not for the life of me remember. At least, I remember it but don't remember how to say it, the Oquir mountain, and yes, I know that is probably not how you spell it :) This is the second temple open house that I have attended, the first was the Rexburg temple open house which I also was able to volunteer at. I love walking through the temple and can't wait until I can one day go through it myself. I know that it truly is the house of the Lord, and I am grateful to be a part of this gospel where I am able to look the the Lord to help me and visit His temples.

No comments: