Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life as I know it....

So, I have had a lot of craziness the past month or so. I finished up school, went to Oregon for the fourth, went to Utah for my nephew's baptism, and have been packing and in the midst of moving.....so much fun....thought I would share with you a few pictures :)


At J.V.'s baptism, my nephew, doesn't he look so handsome??? Lucas, my nephew, and I, this is in Utah of the same weekend. We were trying to keep him out of Amber's family picture with grandma, and I ended up with a picture of him!
My new nephew, Spencer, and I. When we went to my cousins wedding, one of my other cousins was walking around with this tiny baby. I was thinking, well that is a cute little baby! Come to find out it was my new nephew :)

These are my other super cute nephews all together at my cousins wedding, making mischief and playing in the water...

My brother Alan and sister Amber at the wedding, along with Mike and Isabel.Fourth of July FIREWORKS!!!!! OK, so I had so much fun over the fourth of July and Isabel was super cute... I thought that this was cute with Isabel.

Another of our whole group, minus dad, at the fireworks.
We were in the bird atrium at the Zoo, she looks half scared, half interested...hahaha...I like this picture:)

1 comment:

Liz Lopez said...

so all your nephews are super cute, but Lucas is on the top. Just saying