Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Havin' Fun

So, the semester has come and gone and I am now home for the summer. It is a little sad, but I am excited to be here and I have been having fun with my mom and dad. But, before a semester can change and move one, there's the last night with the roommates, and this semester we went out with a bang! We decided to dye our hair, temporary of course, and I was going to try and keep it in for my family to see it the next two days when I saw them. Sadly, I have brown hair which means that I don't really get much color to show up in my hair, but I am happy with how the rest of it turned out! I almost wish I were blonde, as you can see their hair dying experience was much more dramatic! We had a lot of fun, I didn't get much reaction from my hair, but that's ok, I didn't want much...Check out some of the pics!

1 comment:

brian_angela said...

Cute Hair, I could see what you mean about the blonde hair taking really well, but your hair looked good too. Should leave it in permanently for all of those job interviews, don't you think that would help you be remembered? (j/k)